Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions
Could Your company endure the loss of it critical Data?
What if your company abruptly lost its IT infrastructure and vital information because of a natural disaster, fire, theft, or system breakdown? Do you have a backup and data recovery strategy to get it all back? ACP Technologies offers comprehensive, dependable data recovery and backup strategies for businesses just like yours. From 5GB to 50TB of data, we have a solution for you.
Complete backup and data recovery products from Vital Network Solutions include:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Easy accessibility to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automatic backup of your business data all through the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a replacement within minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly billing for your data protection services - with no additional costs for hardware or software
ACP Technologies provides Backup and Recovery Solutions for Businesses that both small and large amounts of data. Our backup solutions are scalable and designed to grow with your business and can integrate with online cloud storage. Our Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions enables businesses to be operational in a fraction of the time after experiencing a hardware related server failure. Our online backup cloud service enables businesses who have a complete loss of their technology to boot up in the cloud and be fully operational the same day! ACP Technologies offers three levels of our backup service, but don't worry about making a complicated technical decision for your business, we will guide you through our process to help you identify your recovery point objective and recovery time objective to ensure your business has the right backup solution in place.
- ACP Backup and Recovery - Internal
- ACP Backup and Recovery with Online Cloud Storage – Internal and Offsite
- ACP Backup and Disaster Recovery Unit with Online Cloud Storage – Internal, Offsite with Continuity
Most IT companies focus on data backup, but the reality recovery is the part that needs to be the focus. The point of having a backup system is to ensure that when a failure occurs, you are ready to recover. Simply checking the backup each day to ensure it is running properly will help improve your odds towards a successful recovery. The best way to know your backup is working effectively is to complete periodic data restores to verify the data. ACP Technologies includes daily backup reports to ensure your backup is running successfully with our service.
Some useful statistics*:
- 93% of companies that lost their data center for ten days or more as a result of a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster. 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately.
- 30% of companies report that they still do not have a disaster recovery program in place and two in three companies feel that their data backup and disaster recovery plans have significant vulnerabilities. Furthermore, only 59% of companies polled test their data backup and storage systems at least once a quarter
- 30% of all businesses that have a major fire go out of business within a year. 70% fail within five years.
- File corruption and data loss are becoming much more common, although loss of productivity continues to be the major cost associated with a virus disaster.
*(Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington
Source: 7th Annual ICSA Lab's Virus Prevalence Survey, March 2002)